About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Application Engineer
Job Summary: Prepares and presents proposals for OEM (new equipment) industrial mills, pulverizing and classifying equipment.
• Reviews requests for proposals with Regional Sales Managers and New Equipment Projects Director;
• Coordinates scheduling and performance of pilot plant testing to support proposals, including customer interface.
• Sizes and selects suitable technology/equipment to comply with Customer’s given application requirement and performs necessary supporting engineering calculations.
• Prepares outline of cost estimate and risk assessment used to develop pricing model for proposal.
• Coordinates with Supply Chain to generate RFQ to obtain vendor purchased component quotes;
• Prepares formal proposal documents with support of commercial activities team.
• Supports Sales with accurate technical / commercial presentations of proposals in a timely manner.
• Supports Project Managers with application, engineering and design activities during execution of contracts from successful proposals.
• Provides training or technical guidance to other employees as required, including troubleshooting field start-ups.
• B.S. in Mechanical Engineering required.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a position involving analytical problem solving.
• Process and operating experience in the field of industrial process machinery applications.
• Review and interpret CAD and technical drawings and customer specifications.
• Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to organize, prioritize, and handle multiple work assignments while still meeting deadlines.
For consideration, please email resume to: email@example.com
Schenck Process LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.