Not all cements are the same. Wherever a complex bridge structure has to withstand very high loads, you’ll often find that we are the ones helping it to do the job. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to achieve the perfect cement mix – for bridges that are built to last.
We are looking for a committed Application Engineer
Prepares and presents proposals for OEM (new equipment) industrial thermal and pulverizing products.
- Reviews requests for proposals with for the rotary thermal product line.
- Coordinates scheduling and performance of pilot plant testing to support proposals.
- Sizes equipment to comply with requirements with customer and performs necessary supporting engineering calculations.
- Prepares outline of cost estimate and risk assessment used to develop pricing model for proposal.
- Coordinates with Supply Chain to generate RFQ and obtain vendor purchased component quotes and prepares formal proposal documents with support of commercial activities team.
- Supports Sales with technical / commercial presentations of proposals.
- Supports Project Managers with project management activities during execution of successful tenders.
- B.S. in Chemical Engineer required.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of experience in a position involving analytical problem solving.
- Process and operating experience in the field of industrial process machinery applications.
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
Position located in Naperville, IL, but consideration will be provided for other locations (Kansas City, Chagrin Falls, Whitewater, Sabetha)
For consideration, please email resume, cover letter & salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.