About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
e are looking for a committed Aftermarket Sales Rep
Aftermarket Sales Representative
We are currently searching for an Aftermarket Sales Rep to drive the aftermarket parts sales with activities to include but not limited to providing technical support assistance as may be required to evaluate sales opportunities, select/specify cost and quote parts required to support Schenck Process customers, and proactively seek sales opportunities to attain territory sales goals.
- Prepare standard parts sales proposals
- Communicate with internal and external customers regarding concerns, parts quote requests, field problems and requests for customer site visits, design or manufacturing issues, parts and product availability or manufacturing schedules
- Negotiate quotation or order requirements (ex: terms of sale)
- Creates a sales plan for assigned sales territory
- Make proactive, outbound calls to actively generate sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent with 3-5 years experience in customer service/capital equipment sales.
For consideration, please email resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America's largest manufacturer of pneumatic conveying, filtration, weighing, and feeding equipment. We combine bulk material handling technologies to provide customers world class service and complete system solutions engineered to work together. Schenck Process LLC engineers have extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochem. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group, Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems numbering in the thousands throughout the world.