About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Accounting Specialist
Primary responsibilities: Sales Tax Audit/Support and AR Invoicing
Essential Job Functions:
- Processes down payment requests; based on specific customers’ requirements.
- Customer Bill To & Ship to Setup. Maintain integrity of customer master records.
- Perform daily audit of all new sales orders for correct tax information; verifying shipping location is taxed at correct rate, verifying exemption status is correct by reviewing the purchase order. Contact customers to obtain necessary exemption certificates.
- Research tax related short pays and facilitate the appropriate sales tax credits as necessary.
- Assist with processing the exemptions certificates in Vertex as necessary and maintaining the electronic exemption files.
- Responses to Credit & Collections in solving invoicing collection issues.
- Perform fiscal month financial closing activities as outlined via the current financial closing process document.
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Experience in general accounting in Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
- Experience in Sales Tax Audits
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.