About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Accounting Specialist
Full time accounting position to process customer invoicing, process account payable invoices, scan documents, and perform other general office tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
• Receives shipping documentation and verifies accuracy against SAP.
• Processes the AR invoice on a daily basis for Sabetha part shipments.
• Send the invoice to the customer via email, portal or USPS mail.
• Ensures all shipments for Sabetha Parts have been invoiced at EOM.
• Retrieve, scan and attach vendor packing slips into the ERP system.
• Processes incoming invoices for other locations trade vendors by entering invoices into ERP system.
• Obtain credit memos from vendors for returned goods, match to invoice/credit memo for resolution.
• Report invoice/purchase order discrepancies to procurement; help resolve on-going discrepancies.
• Responsible for maintaining GRIR activity for other locations vendors. Reviewing items older than 3-6 months.
- Accounting degree preferred but not required
- Experience in general accounting in Accounts Payable or Accounts Receivable and General Ledger
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.