About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a committed Account Executive - Mining (AZ).
Account Executive - Mining (AZ)
The Account Executive – Mining is an outside sales role responsible for increasing sales of Schenck Process manufactured Mining & Screening equipment in the Arizona market. In this role, the Account Executive will establish a customer base of new and repeat business by determining and recommending the most suitable Schenck Process mining applications to meet customers’ requirements. Ideal candidate is a well-versed team player with drive and a “can-do” attitude, capable of communicating promptly and concisely, in both written and oral communications. They will have experience selling into mining markets, and prior sales and marketing management with industrial processing equipment. Previous experience in mining & screening equipment is preferred.
- Proactively obtain and close orders from present or prospective customers for new business.
- Establish bid priorities; recommend target pricing and commercial terms as required to secure bookings.
- Deliver effective presentations of the Company capabilities and products to industry customers.
- Keep current on competitive activity relative to new products and marketing strategies and report findings along with recommendations for new products, product changes and/or new market approaches.
- Coordinate efforts and requirements between the customer and internal departments.
- Take immediate and corrective action on issues or problems affecting customers and their relationship with the company.
- Maintain control of expenses, as required, to meet budget objectives.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or related discipline, or equivalent, relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales and marketing management function related to industrial processing equipment
- Broad knowledge of mining industry and applications
- Previous sales role involving analytical problem solving & solution selling of capital equipment
- Application and operating experience of mining industry applications preferred
- Skilled in computer applications: MS Office Suite, Web Platforms (WebEx, SharePoint, etc.), CRM Database, Company SAP/ERP System, some AutoCAD
- Ability to travel greater than 50% in the Arizona region.
Remote position with residence in or near Tucson or Phoenix, Arizona.
Schenck Process offers a competitive salary, sales incentive, and benefits package. Come work for a growing company with ongoing training and career path progression within our global organization!
For consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process LLC is North America’s largest manufacturer of conveying, filtration, weighing, feeding, screening, pulverizing, classification, thermal processing, sifting, and blending equipment. With over 50 years of manufacturing experience in North America, Schenck Process LLC has extensive application knowledge for processing industries such as chemical, food, plastics, pet food, grain, cement, mining, wood and petrochemical. As a member of the worldwide Schenck Process Group (Darmstadt, Germany), Schenck Process LLC has successfully executed fully integrated process systems for some of the most well-known manufacturers throughout the world.