About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
To inspect the quality of internally and externally made components. To ensure the standard of Baker Perkins’ equipment maintains the correct level of quality.
To review the ongoing quality level of supplied components.
To audit internal manufacturing processes to ensure procedures are followed and quality parts are made.
- Inspect all necessary components made internally and externally ensuring they have been manufactured to the correct level of quality
- Report quality issues via Baker Perkins non-conformance system and quarantine non-conforming parts
- Assist with the review of suppliers
- Complete inspection reports for critical components
- Ensure that spare parts are inspected without impacting the part lead time
- Support the development of a robust quality system
- Assist with organising the calibration of measuring equipment
- Occasional travel (including overseas) to suppliers
- Be aware of and follow all company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Occasional travel (including overseas)
- Recognised apprenticeship essential
- Experience in a wide range of machined and fabricated components
- Knowledge of measuring equipment
- High level of attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Familiar with Epicor or other similar business system
Closing date Friday 23 April 2021
Baker Perkins' food processing equipment and service drive the production and profit at many of the world’s leading food manufacturers. In the bread, biscuit, confectionery, food extrusion and breakfast cereal sectors, top brands worldwide rely on technology supplied by Baker Perkins. The company's strength lies in its process expertise, engineering excellence and extensive service philosophy, extending from design and manufacture through installation and commissioning to Lifetime Support.