A cherry can become all kinds of things. Some are eaten straight off the tree, while others end up in a famous liqueur chocolate. Making sure that every chocolate contains a perfect cherry of just the right size is the task of state-of-the-art classification and feeding technology from Schenck Process.
Sales Engineer/ Manager
We are looking Candidates having Aftermarket ( After sales service ) proven experience in only selling of spare parts, Upgrades ( refurbishment), training and service similar / relevant to our products (Weighing & feeding, Pneumatic Conveying, Mixer, Sifter, Air mill & industrial environment of Food & chemical).
Sales Engineer/ Manager
- Develop & Grow after –Market business
- Enquiry generations & additions of new customers
- Prospecting, promoting and Maintaining Customer Satisfaction.
- Payment collections & maintaining customer satisfaction
- Candidates should have Aftermarket ( After sales service ) proven experience in only selling of spare parts, Upgrades ( refurbishment), training and service similar / relevant to our products (Weighing & feeding, Pneumatic Conveying, Mixer, Sifter, Air mill & industrial environment of Food & chemical)
- His 100% responsibility to convert the After market business (by selling Spare parts, Upgrades, training, service sells etc.) against the installation base of our own equipment and competitors to the Food, Chemical and plastic industry customers.
- Industries we are looking mentioned below, however is not limited to these companies only, subjected to if those companies are working with food and chemical and the candidates should have required experience.
- Sartorius,Coperion K-Tron,Kubota, Brabender, AZO Vedic Pac Systems ,ISHIDA INDIA PVT. LTD, Indpro Essae teraoka ltd. Ect.
- Base location will be Gurgaon/ Delhi / Bangalore.
- 5 to 10 Years of relevant experience in part sales to the industry of food and Chemical.
- Proven sales Experience in relevant Product parts. Successful Previous Experience and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process India incorporates the brands and technologies of Schenck Process, Stock, Redler and Clyde Process. In accordance with its corporate philosophy, Scheck Process Group serves its Indian customers through 100% owned subsidiaries, “Schenck Process India Private Limited” and “Stock Redler India Private Limited”. With more than 30 years of contribution to the Indian industry, the group is a market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. Fully integrated with the group’s global business, the Indian operation combines the group’s global technologies with local expertise in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, application knowledge & service to bring value for money solutions to the Indian industry. With this expertise, we are able to provide our customers with an extensive range of products and services for process industries in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka. With 2 manufacturing locations and multiple sales and service offices, the group is well positioned to serve its customers in India and neighbouring countries, with all offerings of Schenck Process Group.
Schenck Process Solutions India Pvt. Ltd. | #3, 3rd Main Road | 1st Phase, Peenya Industrial Area | Bangalore-560 058. | INDIA | T: +91 80 30403705 / 706 / 707 | F: +91 80 30403708 | H.HRCommonUser@schenckprocess.com, email@example.com | www.schenckprocess.in