About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Asst. Manager – Finance & Accounts
Asst. Manager – Finance & Accounts
- Finance – Good knowledge about accounting concepts and period end A/c closure (Provisioning of expenses, Inventory valuations specially WIP, Revenue recognitions with ref to INCOTERM, Post sale Warranty etc.)
- Commercial –Customer invoicing, transport documentation, Export formalities, Transit Insurance etc. Bank Guarantees, Letter of Credit etc.
- Legal and tax Review of Agreements, Contracts, with Sales and Operation team and identify the possible risk and mitigation plan.
- Indirect taxation – Compliance of prevailing rules on Excise/ VAT/ Octroi/ Duty Draw back in case of Export etc.
- Well versed with Export incentives- Policy & Procedures.
- Good knowledge of SAP – Sales (SD), and Material modules (MM) specially on Project business.
- Management of Primary working Capital with a major focus on Accounts Receivables (all aspects of AR like accounting, collection, clearing of Invoices, MIS report etc.) and Inventory.
- Handling of Audits – Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit etc. Exposure with Big four audit firm will be an added advantagefor this role.
- Compliance of Internal Financial Control/ Companies Act 2013 / Indian and USGAAP /IFRS compliance on accounting
Assists in Audits, Reporting and costing
Qualification: Chartered accountant
Desirable to have minimum of 0 to 5 years’ of relevant experience in a reputed MNC / Indian business house.
Clear understanding and Knowledge of commercial aspects of business like Indirect Taxation, Legal expertise on Agreements and Customer contracts, banking operational knowledge etc.
Passion to work in a challenging work environment
Should have Positive attitude, Self-motivated & be a Team Player.
Good communication and Listening skills
Hands-on and can-do attitude - high energy, positive, deadline-driven, dependable with an ability to deliver results with aggressive deadlines.
Should be organized and have strong interpersonal, analytical & perseverance skills
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process India incorporates the brands and technologies of Schenck Process, Stock, Redler and Clyde Process. In accordance with its corporate philosophy, Scheck Process Group serves its Indian customers through 100% owned subsidiaries, “Schenck Process India Private Limited” and “Stock Redler India Private Limited”. With more than 30 years of contribution to the Indian industry, the group is a market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. Fully integrated with the group’s global business, the Indian operation combines the group’s global technologies with local expertise in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, application knowledge & service to bring value for money solutions to the Indian industry. With this expertise, we are able to provide our customers with an extensive range of products and services for process industries in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka. With 2 manufacturing locations and multiple sales and service offices, the group is well positioned to serve its customers in India and neighbouring countries, with all offerings of Schenck Process Group.