About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
ASSISTANT MANAGER-MECHNICAL ENGINEERING & PROPOSALS
ASSISTANT MANAGER-MECHANICAL ENGINEERING & PROPOSALS
1) Evaluation &confirmation from Sales & Tendering function of the contract data against each project.
2) Issue of engineering schedule for each project, assigning coordinators for projects & spare orders.
3) Review, Evaluation and Approvals of the Layout Drawings along with Building Floor Plans.
4) Review of equipment sizing wherever required. Review of process calculations.
5) Interface with E&I Engineering function for incorporation of E&I requirements in drawings & specifications.
6) Interface with Process Engineering function for incorporation of E&I requirements in Drawings & specifications.
7) Issue of drawings /technical specifications of buy-outs for procurement.
8) Issue of list of long-lead items along withdrawing/technical specifications for procurement.
9) Issue of layout drawings.
10) Co-ordination with Project function and, if required, with customer for approval of drawings/ technical documents as required under the contract.
11) Technical evaluation of supply offers for purchased items including discussions with vendors, wherever required.
12) Approval of vendor drawings/ technical data sheets for buy-outs.
13) Issue of manufacturing drawings / bill of materials for in-house manufacturing.
14) Support for Procurement /Manufacturing /Quality Assurance functions whenever called for Review and approval of material deviations and manufacturing on-conformances.
15) Support for Tendering function whenever called for providing drawings /technical details/ Data sheets.
- 1. Additional responsibilities
1) Develops 3D drawings, plan drawings or equipment diagrams based on calculations, data and customer requirements and submits these to appover for review.
2) Participates in project work aimed at new designs/concepts and improvement of current designs/concepts.
3) Supports other functions with drawings in connection with development of new products or layouts.
4) Analyses and solves general issues within own area with some guidance from senior colleagues.
5) Prepares and ensures documentation of parts lists, drawings, instructions and layouts as part of technical manuals.
6) Studies drawings with senior colleagues to ensure safe operation and maintenance of plant/system.
a) Qualifications : M.TECH/BE/DIPLOMA-MECHNICAL
b) Experience (work experience,international experience, experience in leading teams…)
- MTECH/BE-8 TO 10 YEARS
- DIPLOMA- 12 TO 15 YEARS
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process India incorporates the brands and technologies of Schenck Process, Stock, Redler and Clyde Process. In accordance with its corporate philosophy, Scheck Process Group serves its Indian customers through 100% owned subsidiaries, “Schenck Process India Private Limited” and “Stock Redler India Private Limited”. With more than 30 years of contribution to the Indian industry, the group is a market leader of solutions in measuring and process technologies in industrial weighing, feeding, screening and automation. Fully integrated with the group’s global business, the Indian operation combines the group’s global technologies with local expertise in design, engineering, manufacturing, project management, application knowledge & service to bring value for money solutions to the Indian industry. With this expertise, we are able to provide our customers with an extensive range of products and services for process industries in South Asia : India, Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal, Myanmar, Sri Lanka. With 2 manufacturing locations and multiple sales and service offices, the group is well positioned to serve its customers in India and neighbouring countries, with all offerings of Schenck Process Group.