About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently opening a new position of Planning and Logistic Manager. If you are an experienced logistics professional and you are currently seeking a new opportunity, this offer might be a good fit! Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position is located in Jenec.
Planning & Logistic Manager m/f
YOUR SKILLS AND QUALITIES SHOULD COMPRISE:
- A university degree in field of technology (engineering)
- Experience in planning and logistics within custom-made production company
- English at C1 level
- Previous leadership experience (small team up to 5 people)
- Advanced use of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP 4 HANA or INFOR would be an advantage
- Capacity to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and presentation skills
- Ability to deliver precisely in a time constrained environment
- Strong sense of time organization and ability to prioritize
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Planning and implementing effective logistic strategy while responding to project managers’ demands
- Managing inventory intracompany flow and levels at both inside and outside warehouses
- Cooperation with various departments within company (plant, warehouse, logistic)
- Cooperation with freight and transportation companies to set the best route at the best rate
- Leading and managing the Planning & Logistics team using the best practices and performance management
- Reporting on the team performance defining the KPIs and implementing countermeasures if necessary
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.