About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
Schenck Process is currently looing for a new colleague on the position of Internal Projects Manager. On this position, you will help us with business-related projects that are planned for following years. The position is located in the Czech Republic (Prague office and Jenec factory); however, occasionally, it might be necessary to travel abroad within the EMEA region. Do you have experience in managing internal projects within the manufacturing environment? Are you looking for exciting job in a strong company with international presence? Then this offer might be a good fit!
Internal Projects Manager (m/f/i)
- Proven experience in leading business-related projects in industrial companies
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to prepare documentation and presentations for management
- Fluent English (B2 and better), advanced Czech
- Solid PC knowledge (MS Office)
- Willingness to travel
- Manage internal projects of the company within the Czech business unit as well as other EMEA locations (production transfer, new IT systems implementation, offices relocation,…)
- Build the project team using the internal resources, external experts and suppliers
- Financial and time management of the projects, budget preparation and maintenance
- Reporting to internal and external stakeholders
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process s.r.o. is headquartered in Prague, has a production site in Jeneč and employ around 80 people. Core competences and capabilities are products/systems for the resource processing in the cement, steel, transport and power industries. Besides, Czech unit operates as a center of competence for alternative fuels.