Architectural design is becoming more innovative all the time. New advances in technology are making possible structures that would have been unthinkable a number of years ago. Where these innovative steel and concrete structures continue to withstand everyday load and stress, you’ll often find that we are behind it. That’s because Schenck Process weighing and feeding systems help to make steel strong and achieve the perfect cement mix.
We are looking for a committed senior commercial officer with international experience to join our commercial team with finance/legal/international business education background. Our commercial team is open-minded, dynamic, professional and can drive business together as a team.
Senior Commercial Officer in Beijing
1. Contract draft, review and negotiation, targeting for standard commercial contract terms & conditions. Professional negotiation on payment terms, lead time, warranty, late delivery penalty, bank guarantees, disputes resolution and jurisdiction, risk mitigation, etc.
2. Establish customer credit limit based on Risk Assessment approval procedure or Credit Limit Application Form; hand it over to finance for new creation in SAP system; raise application for credit limit adjustment.
3. Regular order entry in SAP system and daily order processing; combined with sales to make communications with customers on delivery, quality issues, claims, insurance, warranty, etc.
4. Proceed with Export & Import order issues, handle relative works regarding L/C documentation & presentation, as well as coordinating with other Departments on necessary topics regarding Customs Clearance.
5. Review and update payment due date, send the due date to Finance, so that they can update the AR aging in SAP; raise specific payment collection plans for ARs, review with sales/finance/legal for collection.
1. Bachelor Degree, or above, with major in International Trade, English & Business Management, Law etc.
2. Minimum 3 years of commercial experience, willingness of continuous learning;
3. Professional in Contract draft & negotiation, excellent perception on key contract terms & conditions;
4. Qualified in quotation and Gross Margin control, competent to optimize quotations as per the actual needs;
5. Expert of order processing and management, timely response to contingent issues at each milestone in order execution process, able to issue necessary & sufficient paperwork whenever needed to record & reflect order execution process.
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process (Tianjin) Industrial Technology Co., Ltd. is an only wholly-owned subsidiary of Schenck Process Group in china which was founded in 2002. It is fully responsible for import, assembling, manufacturing, marketing, selling and technical support of products applied in the field of Mining, weighing and feeding, which meets the same standard of high quality deign, manufacture and inspection.