About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
We are looking for a Purchasing & Logistics Manager (m/f/i) to support our Facility in Brazil
Purchasing & Logistics Manager (m/f/i)
- you establish and implement procedures for procuring materials and services
- you consolidate major purchases to secure the best possible pricing by leverage
- the negotiation of long-term contracts to ensure optimum costs and reliable supply is also part of your job
- you maintain relationships with vendors and contractors to ensure good, reliable sources of supply and information
- The Documentation of purchase and inventory is mandatory to provide accurate accounting of all purchased goods and services
- In Addition Documentation is also needed in regards to processes to conclusion all disputed purchases of goods and services for the protection of the company and with fairness to the supplier
- Furthermore you are responsible for Inventory management: Physical inventory, Stock Level definition, SLOB mgt, inbound logistics etc
Please send us your application until 20th of September 2020.
- successfully completeted Bachelor's Degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Business Administration graduated with mechanic technical background
- you bring at least 5 years’ experience in management positions in comparable companies
- successful track record demonstrated by working in progressively challenging roles in sourcing and negotiations
- demonstrated skills in Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Process Design, Project Management, Standards Definition and Data Analytics
- Experience and ability to negotiate complex contracts and establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of people in a global, matrix organization embracing a culture of functional excellence, continuous improvement
- Experience in leading a team and manage daily/operational work
- Totvs Datasul knowledge is a desirable
- written and spoken English is mandatory, Spanish is desired
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Equipamentos Industriais Ltda. is headquartered in São Paulo (Place of Employment), has also a regional office in Belo Horizonte city and 105 employees. Core competencies and capabilities are products/ systems for the resource processing in the mining, steel, cement, food, compounding, polyethylene, petrochemical and power generation industries.