Schenck Process systems lead the world in screening, classification, conveying and weighing. Take our vibratory equipment, for example, which withstands the toughest conditions in applications ranging from ore extraction to the steel, cement, and pit and quarry industries. It simply gets on with the job.
We are looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/i) to support our Facility in Brazil - Taubate/SP.
Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f/i)
Responsible for Mechanical Design Engineer activities including:
- The Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the developing and testing of new equipment and further development of existing products.
- His/her main focus concentrates on the mechanical components of a machine;
- Development of solutions for mechanical components;
- Writing of specifications and cooperation with local electric and mechanic component / system suppliers;
- Giving technical support, constructive inputs, recommendations and solutions to other departments;
- Understanding the needs from customers;
- Analysis the technologic resources needs;
- English - Fluent
- Mechanical Engineering Graduation or;
- Mechanical Technician;
- Experience in Engineering Mechanical's projects;
- Mechanical Design expertise;
- Flexible and Proactive;
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Equipamentos Industriais Ltda. is headquartered in São Paulo/SP (Place of Employment), has also a manufacturing plant in Taubate/SP city and has also a regional office in Caete/MG city and 145 employees. Core competencies and capabilities are products/ systems for the resource processing in the mining, steel, cement, food, compounding, polyethylene, petrochemical and power generation industries.