About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
To continue to improve our products and services, Schenck Process is looking for a Service & Quality Support to join our business.
- Mining industry experience highly favourable
- Competitive remuneration including access to our employee discount program
- Strong commitment to safety and contribution to a high performing team in line with company culture and values
Service & Quality Support
About the role:
As part of the Technical Support Team, you will provide maintenance and quality support of Schenck Process equipment/components at customer sites and in the workshop. Specifically, you will:
- Work as part of the Schenck Process service team performing mechanical maintenance duties on customer sites
- Attend vendor’s workshops to provide assessments of quality of Schenck Process commissioned work and assembled equipment to specifications.
- Undertake condition assessments, repairs, rebuilds and replacement of Schenck Process equipment and components
- Detailed quality assessment of spare parts as they arrive at Schenck Process facilities.
- Be accountable for the safe execution of all work conducted at customers sites/ our workshops ensuring
To be successful, You will have:
- Current relevant trade qualification (Cert III Mechanical Trade)
- Must have solid technical knowledge of process or related equipment.
- Proven customer relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to understand, interpret and meet complex technical customer needs.
- Knowledge and experience in coal mine isolation procedures & processes.
In return we offer you:
- Undergo a thorough induction program to help you get up to speed in your first 6 months
- Competitive remuneration, site allowence and business phone. • A friendly, fun, and flexible environment where we work collaboratively and celebrate our achievements
- Work with a dedicated team, not just colleagues
- Receive guidance from leaders who know the work inside out and are invested in training and coaching new team members
We at Schenck Process stand by our company values. We openly welcome and support inclusion and diversity
If you are interested in joining us, please apply with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Schenck Process provides equal opportunities without discrimination in all our recruitment. We are committed to an inclusive workplace, where all employees are given the opportunity to develop and contribute to their full potential.
Our corporate culture is characterised by an openness to new ideas, comprehensive thinking, self-responsibility and flat hierarchies, which our employees experience and implement on a daily basis around the globe. We are driven by new technical challenges day after day. No matter whether you join us as someone with plenty of experience, a new recruit with emerging experience, a student, graduate or intern – the future looks bright for you!
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.