About you. About us. About us working together in the future?
Do you find small companies too small and large firms too impersonal? Are you looking for a company of a manageable size so you feel at home but with an international element so you can develop? Do you really enjoy the challenge of complex requirements – and don't just say that because it sounds good? Are you aware that independent working means more responsibility? Have you always wanted to grow with a company – and to have the feeling that you've really contributed something?
To support our global growth, we are seeking a Product Manager for our Vibrating Equipment, to join our Centre of Competence in Sydney, Australia.
Reporting directly to the Head of Centre of Competence (Vibrating Equipment) based in Sydney, Australia (in addition to global management interfaces), you will be accountable for utilising your strong strategic product management expertise, to oversee the entire lifecycle of our vibrating equipment product range and strategically advance the product to meet organizational objectives for global growth.
- Strategise, develop and deliver a product management plan
- Actively collaborate cross functionally with a variety of teams to manage the full life cycle of the product.
- Actively contribute to our culture of continuous improvement and service excellence.
- Develop effective relationships with domestic and international stakeholders, both internal and external to ensure the profitable and sustainable growth of our vibrating products
- Relevant Engineering and Commerce or Business qualifications.
- Deep knowledge of Product Management and Business Development.
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to drive strategic profitable growth of a product.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills correlated with superior writing and presentation skills.
- Leadership and teamwork, listening and influencing ability with key stakeholders in mining companies with multi-sites, within an international environment.
- Administratively self-sufficient, including experience in using a SAP ERP system, CRM/SRM systems, data warehouse, e-procurement systems and Microsoft office suite.
Your ability to influence a wide range of stakeholders and build strong partnerships within a cross functional team would make you a valuable fit for us.
In return, we provide you the opportunity to come and work for a global company with aspirations for significant growth and where you can make a difference.
If this person sounds like you, please apply with your cover letter and resume at email@example.com
Schenck Process is a global technology and market leader in applied measuring technology. With over 2,500 employees around the globe and companies in 22 countries on all five continents, the Schenck Process Group has a turnover of approx. €550 million.
Schenck Process Australia is headquartered in Sydney and has assembly workshops located on the East and West Coasts of the continent employing around 200 people. Core competencies and capabilities are engineering design and applications, production, procurement, project management for the minerals processing and materials handling in the mining industry.