Mechanical Conveying for the Power Industry
Schenck Process, through our Fairfield brand of bulk material handling products, can specify and supply the material handling equipment needed. Since we design, engineer and build many of these products ourselves we have knowledge few others can match to ensure all the pieces of your solution work well together. Our designs include rugged material handling equipment such as drag chain conveyors, elevators, feeding and weighing systems, and much more. With Fairfield’s design-supply-build capabilities, you can have one supplier who not only knows your entire design, but can service it for the lifetime of the equipment.
Fairfield designs and builds material handling systems for a variety of industries. Fairfield has a long history of supplying solutions to the power industry for applications such as coal, limestone, ash and biomass handling. Fairfield can handle all or part of your material handling project:General Capabilities
- Equipment Specification
- Site Design
- Equipment Supply and Manufacturing
- Installation Supervision
- Follow-up Service & Parts
- Proven designs at numerous installations provide the experience required.
- Ability to repair/retrofit/upgrade existing Fairfield designs.
- Ability to use our vast library of material handling designs to retrofit/upgrade your existing Fairfield installation or as the basis of a new installation.
- Design – Supply – Build ability reduces project risk by giving you one point of contact.