Dedusting and Industrial Air Filtration
The extensive dedusting and industrial air filtration products from Schenck Process have been designed to meet increasingly stringent global regulations and to safeguard plant air quality.
Based on the Mac Process portfolio of dust collectors, which have been successfully cleaning industrial air in the USA for over 50 years, the products include bag and cartridge filter media suitable for a broad range of airflows, dust loads, particle sizes and applications.
The product range has been designed to offer the customer unrivalled operational flexibility, including the option of circular or square housings and top or side access for filter media changing, to suit process requirements or space limitations.The industrial filtration range includes:
- Energy saving filters using medium pressure air – the MCF PowerSaver range
- Medium to high pressure filter with easy access – the Vertical Cartridge Filter (VCF)
- High efficiency modular cartridge filters – the Mac2Flo range
- Low profile, compact filter designs – the Mac SpaceSaver range
- Nine different types of Pulse Jet filters for use with bag or cartridge filter media
- Products available in a choice of four formats from clean air plenum only, to clean air plenum, filter body and bottom product receiver hopper for conveying applications.
- MCF PowerSaver: Agriculture and Grain, Wood, Mining, Steel, Foundries, Fertilizer, Cement, Chemical, Gypsum, Sand and Gravel, Power
- Vertical Cartridge Filter (VCF): Agriculture and Grain, Wood, Mining, Steel, Foundries, Fertilizer, Cement, Chemical, Gypsum, Sand and Gravel, Power
- Mac SpaceSaver: Agriculture and Grain, Mining, Cement, Food Processing, Chemical
- Mac2Flo: Weld Smoke and Fume, Steel, Foundry, Chemical, Sand Blasting
- High Pressure Pulse Jet: Common in all industries
- Cyclones: Food, Pet Food, Wood, Agriculture and Grain
- Central Vacuum: Agriculture and Grain, Food, Wood, Pet Food, Steel, Mining, Power, Cement, Gypsum, Sand and Gravel
Product Testing Database
With extensive test data gathered over the last 50 years and covering more than 600 different materials, the configuration of filter type and filter media provided by Schenck Process will be designed to provide industry-leading performance and to meet the most stringent regulatory and environmental requirements. Our Filtration TestCenter features a Particulate Emission Test (PET) Machine that is unequaled in the industry and allows us to offer comprehensive design information and supports our written certification of particulate emissions.
Our products are available in two versions, one for the North American market and one for the European market
Project Management & Engineering Services
Our staff of Project Managers adheres to a step-by-step process that is centered on providing the highest level of customer satisfaction. We believe in providing continual communication while working with you from initial design, through start up and commissioning to ongoing product support. As part of our Project Management program, we offer a wide range of engineering services that facilitate the optimum air filtration design and installation.
- Engineering surveys
- Dust collector & fan sizing
- Ductwork sizing & layout
- Explosion protection recommendations
- Project quotation
- Project management
- Turn-key installation
- Installation supervision
- Start-up & commissioning
- Recommended spare parts list