Data Privacy Statement for Investors Relations
1. Controller:The processing of the personal data gathered from you is performed by Schenck Process Holding GmbH, Pallaswiesenstraße 100, 64293 Darmstadt/Germany, in its capacity as controller.
2. Data Protection Officer:If you have any questions or any other concerns in regard to the processing of your personal data, please contact our data Protection Officer.
Graf von Westphalen Verwaltungs GmbH
Poststr. 9 – Alte Post
3. Data categories, purposes of processing and legal basis:We gather and process the following personal data: last name, first name, company, title/function, phone number and email address. We gather this data to give you access to the Investor Relations area and to check your access rights. The legal basis for the processing is your consent under Art. 6(1)(a) of the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation).
4. Recipients/categories of recipients:Only those employees of Schenck Process who are entrusted with answering your registration request within the scope of their professional activity have access to your data.
Data is only passed on if you have consented to it, Schenck Process is obliged to do so based on statutory regulations, or passing it on is statutorily admissible.
We may transmit your personal data to Ebene3 GmbH located in Selingenstadt as a data processor, which gives us support in the maintenance of the Investor Relations Area. Our service provider is contractually obliged to only process data within the context of the contract, in line with our instructions. The basis is a contractual agreement, which complies with the legal requirements of the GDPR. Service providers have to comply with stringent technical and organizational measures, which ensure the privacy of the personal data.
5. Duration of storage and deletion deadlines:Schenck Process will only retain the data cited above for as long as is necessary for the purpose for which consent has been given.
If the personal data is not needed, it will be deleted from the systems, or in any case anonymized in such a way that no identification is possible. Exceptions would only apply if Schenck Process needs to fulfill statutory or official obligations, such as archival periods, or, alternatively, if the data is needed for securing evidence.
6. Your rights:(1) Information in the individual case
You are entitled to request a specific confirmation on whether personal data concerning you is processed, and, if so, request information on such personal data and the scope of the gathering of data, as follows: Inquiries about inspecting information and any other inquiries about information may be directed to the Data Protection Officer.
(2) Claim to correction or deletion, as well as the right of objection and revocation and the right to complain
You have a claim to wrong data being corrected or to the deletion of it or a restriction on the processing, as long as deletion deadlines have expired or the prerequisite for restricting the processing exists. In such a case, the personal data concerning you will be marked accordingly, and, if necessary, only processed for particular purposes.
You can, moreover, object to the processing of data, and, in the event of consent having been granted, revoke it.
Should the corresponding prerequisites exist, you have a right to data portability in regard to the personal data concerning you, which you provided us with. Schenck Process then has to transmit the data to you in a common and machine-readable format, or alternatively transmit it to another controller, to be named by you.
Ultimately, you can complain to the competent supervisory authority about processing. Who your competent supervisory authority is depends on the state in which you reside, your place of work or the location of any presumed violation.
Further information can be found on our general data protection declaration.