Schenck Process Group Location South Africa
The Schenck Process Group serves the Southern Africa market through its fully owned subsidiary, Schenck Process Africa (Pty) Ltd.
Schenck Process Africa provides the complete spectrum of the Schenck Process Group products and systems in the fields of Weighing, Feeding, Screening and Automation. Schenck Process Africa combines local manufacture as well as sourcing from all other global manufacturing sites to provide our customers with the best technology at competitive cost.
In support of the significant installed base in Southern Africa, Schenck Process Africa provides spares, onsite service, installation and off site re-conditioning. To ensure prompt service Schenck Process Africa employs a number of localized representatives and service personnel as well as a network of distributors in more remote parts of the market.
Facilities at a Glance:
- 2,000m2 factory in Johannesburg
- Assembly facility with 50 ton overhead crane capacity
- Electrical panel assembly facility
- Screen testing facility
- Exciter testing facility
- Exciters refurbishment workshop
- Various test and calibration instruments for site work
- Internationally trained service technicians